Where I Belong | Goodreads’ Book Description:
When Mia Corelli returns to Alabama for a summer of fun with her childhood best friend, Tessa, there’s only one thing keeping her on edge. One person that she’d do anything to avoid.
Benjamin Kelly. World’s biggest dickhead.
Mia hates him with a fury and has no desire to ever see him again. When she decides to start her summer off with a bang and finally give away her v-card, she unknowingly hands it over to the one guy that excelled at making her life miserable, learning a valuable lesson in the process.
Always get the name of the guy you’re going home with.
Ben can’t get the girl he spent one night with out of his head. When she leaves him the next morning, he thinks he’ll never see her again. Until he sees her lounging by the pool with his sister.
Mia is determined to hate Ben, even though she can’t forget him.
Ben is determined to prove he’s not the same guy he used to be.
What happens when the one person you wish never existed becomes the one person you can’t imagine being without?
All I Want | Goodreads’ Book Description:
Luke Evans is a heartbreaker.
I didn’t want to give mine to him. Not when he kept me out.
He gave me enough, just enough to make me fall in love with him. I say this to convince myself. But I know the truth.
I would’ve fallen in love with him at a distance.
Handing my heart over to Luke was the easiest thing I’ve ever done. I was naive when I wished for more, when I hoped he wanted the same things I did.
I try to hate him. I try to forget him.
But it’s not that easy.
Love is a ruthless bitch, and I’m her latest victim.
Tessa Kelly is a man-eater.
When she sets her sights on you, she doesn’t just consume your heart, she goes for your soul.
What we had was perfect, real, and all I would ever want.
But she destroyed it.
She destroyed us.
I try to hate her. I try to forget her.
But it’s not that easy.
Love is for people who have hope, and I have none.
When I Fall | Goodreads’ Book Description:
For the past nine years, I’ve kept my heart as far away from my dick as possible.
Those two can’t be anywhere near each other. They don’t play nice, and one of them undoubtedly winds up getting hurt.
Not my dick. My dick is good.
The women I take home know exactly what they’re getting from me—sex. Nothing more. At least, that’s what’s supposed to happen. The sweet brunette from Kentucky I set my sights on tonight shouldn’t have been any different. I had her right where I wanted her. Where I needed her. But when my past comes walking into McGill’s pub, the woman in my arms decides to take things to a whole new level, putting me into a situation I never saw coming.
My heart is about to get fucked. My dick can sit this one out.
Natasha’s Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Read This Series:
I’d like to point out that although these books are considered standalones, I would highly recommend reading them in order!
- Mia and Ben. These two are my number one reason why you should get into this series, ASAP. I absolutely loved their story, their angst and their turmoil. These two were completely chaotic and bursting with chemistry. Ben was a terrible kid growing up and Mia knows how to hold a grudge, especially for someone who caused her so much pain during her tween years. I understand why Mia is apprehensive, but seeing Ben again doesn’t prepare her for the craziness that ensues between the two of them. Ben’s all grown up and can’t seem to stay away from the girl he used to not want to be around.
“I wanted to risk everything for something so unpredictable. Something I didn’t quite understand. Loving her was wild and I wanted more of it. I wanted all of it.”
- Luke and Tessa. The two of them together are insane! (Think more crazy-in-love rather than clinically) Tessa wants more than what Luke is willing to give, but he’s got his reasons. He cares about Tessa, truly, but he’s just always on the edge, not ready to throw himself over for the girl who he can’t get enough of.
“It’s possible to hate someone, to look at them and wish you weren’t aware of their every move, and to want them more than you’ve ever wanted anything in your life.”
- Reed and Beth. Okay, this guy, Reed? I’m 1000% here for that. I’m going to need him to become a real-life human being and take me away. Reed is fine with having zero emotional connections with women and doing whatever he wants. He’s gone through the hell of loving someone and getting burned, so he’s over it. Beth comes into his life, rather unexpectedly, and knocks him right on his ass. Seriously, she’s the sweetest, most stubborn girl he’s ever met. She’s so very real with him (save for a couple of secrets, but hello, that’s why you’ve got to keep reading!) Reed just kills me though. Damn, that guy is h-o-t, not to mention so sweet and witty.
“This is the Reed I want. The one who brings out the happiest version of myself.”
- These books are so steamy, hilarious and sure to take over your weekend. (Seriously, plan for the most unproductive weekend of your life #NoRegrets)
- The Alabama Summer series will make you feel like lying out by the pool with a refreshing margarita. It’s got everything you want in a New Adult series and the characters will feel like your own friends by the end of it. I definitely recommend getting to know Ben, Mia, Luke, Tessa, Beth and REED. Lol, am I showing favoritism? Oops 😉
Where I Belong: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
All I Want: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | Kobo
When I Fall: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Barnes & Noble | Kobo